Temple Bioticis our maximum support friendly bacteria re-populator.
This is ideal for the following:
- High-end daily maintenance (1/day).
- Concurrent antibiotic support (2/day taken at least 1 hour apart from antibiotic use) then finish the bottle.
- Post antibiotic repopulation (1/meal for 30 days).
- Pre-cold season preparation (2/day with meals for 30 days).
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in our offerings. Temple Biotic is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Temple Biotic is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Temple Biotic uses a proprietary technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN TEMPLE BIOTIC
• Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogens
• Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
• Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
• Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
• Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
• Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
• Improve immunological gut barrier function
• Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
• Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
• Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
• Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
60 vegetarian capsules
Other Ingredients: Inulin base derived from chicory root, proprietary polysaccharide complex, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.