Temple Biotic is our friendly bacteria re-populator. This broad-spectrum, 12-strain blend of 7 Lactobacillus and 5 Bifidobacterium species is provided in a base of purified plant cellulose.This product is formulated without inulin or other fermentable carbohydrates, making it suitable for carbohydrate-sensitive individuals or those adhering to restricted diets such as GAPS and FODMAP. Temple Biotic contains 25+ billion CFUs of hypoallergenic, non GMO probiotics and is scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species.
Temple Biotic is ideal for the following:
- Daily maintenance (1/day)
- Concurrent or post antibiotic support (2/day)
- Immune support and balancing (1-2/day)
- Maintaining a healthy intestinal microbiome (1-2/day)
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN TEMPLE BIOTIC*
- Competitive and antagonistic activity against undesirable microorganisms
- Reduces colonization of competing microbes
- Very hardy species with high survival under simulated gastric and intestinal conditions. Excellent tolerance to stomach acid, bile salts, and proteases.
- Strengthening of intestinal epithelial barrier integrity
- Supports normal bowel movement frequency and stool consistency
- Homeostasis-restoring effect in colonic mucosa
- Short chain fatty acid production nourishes enterocytes
- Healthy inflammation modulation
- Support of innate and acquired immunity
- Beneficially modulates IgA- producing cells, supporting innate immune responses to immunological challenges
- Supports a healthy balance between the Th1 and Th2 parts of the immune response
- Able to assimilate cholesterol under various intestinal conditions
Hypoallergenic and non GMO. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
60 vegetarian capsules
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (25 billion CFU) in a base of cellulose||240 mg*|
|Lactobacillus species||19 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium species||6 billion CFU*|
|* Daily value not established|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water) and L-leucine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.