Help your most sensitive clients restore their gut ecology with this low-histamine probiotic
As many practitioners have discovered, some commercial probiotic formulations can trigger unwelcome reactions. Not here. This low histamine probiotic is appropriate for people who are particularly sensitive to certain strains. So you can help your clients restore their gut ecology* – without the problems that go hand-in-hand with other formulas.
Smidge Sensitive Probiotic (Formerly GutPro® Probiotic Capsules)
- A potent, condensed and pure probiotic with just the right blend of bacteria…
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Comes in an easy to take, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, the most benign filler that satisfies the requirements of the most demanding customers).
- Contains eight clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (L. plantarum, L. gasseri, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. longum, B. lactis).
- Gives you 5+ billion CFUs per capsule.
- Is appropriate for people using diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feedback from these specific communities, we do not imply that it’s intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it’s “compliant” with a specific diet).*
- Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria)..
- Is free of inulin, maltodextrin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian, non-GMO culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease